BECOME A FAITH PARTNER
Set Up Your Recurring Gift Today!
"I WILL OPEN A WINDOW IN HEAVEN YOU WON'T HAVE ROOM ENOUGH TO RECEIVE"
TITHES & OFFERING
WHAT IS THE TITHE? "Tithe" means 10% or "a tenth part". God's Word tells us that the first 10% of everything we earn or receive belongs to HIm. The only way God's work will be done in the earth is if God's people give of their finances.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TITHE& OFFERING?
The tithe is to be the first 10% of everything you receive financially. An offering is any amount you would give above the tithe
NINE REASONS WHY WE SHOULD TITHE
1) GOD COMMANDS IT - Malachi 3:10, God says "bring the whole tithe into the store house." The storehouse refers to the place where you worship. The tithe belongs to your local church
2) TITHING PROVES GOD'S WORD IS TRUE- God says, if you will put Him to the test in tithes and offerings, eventually you will see great blessings overtake your life.
3) GOD WILL REBUKE THE DEVOURER - According to Malachi 3:11 God will rebuke the enemy. You need God's help if you are going to make it in today's tough times.
4) TITHING TEACHES ME TO PUT GOD FIRST - According to Deuteronomy 14:23, the purpose of tithing is to teach you to always put God first in your life. If God has our finances we He has our hearts.
5) JESUS RECOGNIZED TITHING - In Matthew 23:23, Jesus recognized or commended the Pharisees for tithing. Tithing was the only thing they were doing right.
6) TITHING IS ESSENTIAL TO SPIRITUAL GROWTH - Luke 16:11, "If you have not been faithful in the use of money, how can you expect him to entrust greater riches?" We grow in all other areas when we tithe.
7) TITHING PROVES YOU LOVE GOD - in Second Corinthians 8:8, God says that your giving tests the sincerity of your love.
8) TITHING IS AN INVESTMENT FOR ETERNITY -In Matthew 6:19, Jesus told us to "store up treasure in heaven." When you give your tithes and offerings to the Lord's work, you are investing in souls.
9) YOU CAN'T "OUT-GIVE" GOD - Whatever you give to Him, He will give back to you! Giving unlocks heaven's gates on your behalf. You can't out give God!